Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WTF!!!!!

"Taylor University officials have announced the discontinuation of the traditional undergraduate program on its Taylor University Fort Wayne (TUFW) branch campus, effective May 31, 2009, and that some yet-to-be-determined programs may be moved to the main campus in Upland."

Sad....The word has intruded my life. My mind cannot make sense of this. My heart doesnt want to make sense of this. I feel like I have not one happy blog! Oh well, maybe next week I'll win a million dollars!

Love...I love so many things. I am certainly a lover! I love my school! This loss has been one of the greatest of my life time! I mean seriously, it sounds retarded. Closing a school down could really affect you. Obviously it wasnt the school itself that changed my life, that gave me hope that I never had before...it's all about the people!!! People made TUFW!

Enought about that...if I continue to write I may damage my computer from the tears that drip from my eyes! I hate to cry!

*Oh yeah I'm in class yet again!*

Last night was pretty awesome...like bitter sweet! T and I went to the top of a parking garage downtown Fort Wayne to ease the pain...not kill ourselves of course but to just think and admire Gods magnificent creation! The sky took my breath away. It was like a black canvas with splotches of white paint all aross its surface, then one big white spot representing the moon! Awesomeness!

Sitting on top of the car, I dont feel like blogging now i hate stats!
Okay so I guess I should pay attention in class so I dont have to depend on T to help me!

To be Continued....:)

No comments: